The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Thursday, 11 September 1986

College Girls

My No.1: ‘Rage Hard’ – Frankie Goes To Hollywood


I had to change my ‘lesson columns’ this afternoon, swapping my timetable times for English Literature and Political History.  So I now do Political History with Sarah George, Wills, Gabrielle, and some others, but most memorably Vikki Hallwood, Melba Dench’s friend, with whom I studied History at Wetlands.  There’s also a nice-looking ‘studenty’ girl in my History group called Polly Willis, but I don’t stand a chance.

I’ve been chatting to Astra Trellis at college, and it’s been an utter pleasure. 


I think that towards the end of school we deliberately drifted apart once it became clear we didn’t quite know what we meant to each other.  Now I think we know for sure we were made to be really good friends.  We get on so well and I’m glad we’re ‘back together’, if you see what I mean… Astra says she’s going to cut my hair.  When she gets time!

Oh, Alison Ford knows Hazel Church and Gary Decan, as she too went to Wetlands.  Gasp!!!  I don’t remember her, though…

ANITA OF NORCAT?!



[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders including works originated by Elton Townend Jones, but excluding any images or design attributed to ‘The Situation’ which are copyright of The Situation (see specific acknowledgements in the ‘Thanks to…’ section below) / Based on true events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the late 20th century, this blog is a work of fiction.  Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is non-profit; all video clips are used for illustrative purposes and always come from YouTube / No copyright infringement is intended – just trying to get things into context.  Never forget: no man is an island.  If you think anything I’ve used is damaging you in any way, please comment and immediate action will be taken to minimise offence / This notice was amended on 13 July  2011 and is intended to cover this and all posts on www.25yearstoolate.blogspot.com that precede it]


NEXT TIME: ‘War…’

No comments:

Post a Comment