The Winterfood Diaries

The Winterfood Diaries

Saturday, 28 December 1985

Avoiding Miranda

‘Hangin' On A String’ – Loose Ends


I ventured into Wisbech today and, because Halo Jones is back, bought 2000AD 451

…I saw BMW from a distance but avoided her. Earlier in the week I had told her I was going to Ponty, which was true until we had a last minute change of plan. I just wanted some time on my own, to think. Instead, I ended up on Jayne Tyler’s street, reminiscing. I didn’t see her, though.

Britain’s No.1: ‘Merry Christmas, Everyone’ – Shakin’ Stevens


OLD DIARY ENTRIES…

This time 2 years ago:
‘I played with my Star Wars figures and watched The Thief of Baghdad.’


[Images subject to control of individual Copyright Holders / While based on true life events and designed as a study of parochial British cultural and emotional life in the 1980s, this blog is a work of fiction. Cultural icons excluded, all characters and incidents featured are entirely fictional / This blog is also non-profit and all video clips are used for illustrative and contextual purposes / No copyright infringement is intended.]

No comments:

Post a Comment